Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's with the title?

So I finally entered blog land. After over a year of being a faithful reader of my friends blogs, I have decided to start my own. If you know me, you know that I am a huge fan of weighting my options and the pros and cons of stuff... so why should my blog be any different. Pros: I get a diary of what is going on in my life, I get to share a bit about myself, and I get to share all of the fun, strange, funny and crazy things that happen in my life. Cons: Anyone can read this, and then make fun of me! After a consult with my friend and professional blogger Jen, I decided to give it a shot!

The first question is "What's with the title?" That's an easy one. My favorite quote is "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going!" I have no idea of the author of that quote, so I'll take it as my own. It was in a poster on the wall of my European History class in high school. My other favorite quote is "What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger!" I was thinking of calling my blog "It won't kill me... It won't kill you" as I often want to tell my patients that I am not sure what is the matter with them, but I am sure it won't kill them.

So please fell free to read and enjoy my blog! Let me know what you think!

No comments: