Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
But as the week has gone on I've had to face the facts that this is the real deal. Not surprising as I see about a bazillion people with colds on a daily basis! Many like to cough right in my face to prove how sick they are (Thanks!)
So as a doctor, what do I do to combat a cold?
2. LOTS and LOTS of water!
3. Allergy Meds just to keep those at bay.
4. Citrus Fruit! Lots of Vitamin C and other vitamins.
5. Peppermint Tea soothes the throat, and is tasty!
6. More Vitamin C. OK so it's not proven that this works, but I'm still going with it.
7. Oh yeah! And lots of sleep... only if I didn't keep waking myself up coughing...
Hoping I'll be ready to rock and roll with another solid block of training after a restful weekend.