Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Top Ten Reasons I LOVE Recovery

...in no specific order

10. Wearing something other than Spandex on the weekends (I forgot about some of my cute clothes!)

9. Not having to eat 6 meals a day

8. Saddle sores are properly healing

7. Not smelling like chlorine constantly

6. Eating pancakes on Sunday morning, not just dreaming of eating them while doing my long run

5. Being able to stay awake past 8PM

4. Not always being the first to leave a party

3. Making it to the Farmer's Market before it closes

2. Not having to set my alarm for 4AM

1. Being able to spend quality time with family and friends

2 comments:

Jennifer Yake Neuschwander said...

Tim wants to know if you use those water noodles as a structured part of your training?

Jennifer Yake Neuschwander said...

Tim wants to know if you use those water noodles as a structured part of your training?