Sunday, January 3, 2010

An Epic Start to 2010

I wasn't joking about seizing every opportunity in 2010 that came my way. So when invited to do the Julian Pie Challenge ride with Jen, Tim, Elizabeth, Julie, John and Pat, I quickly cleared my calendar.




It was an amazing day out! Perfect weather and we could see all the way to Point Loma and beyond.



Don't be fooled by our small size... Jen and I can put away a lot of pie.

Julie likes pie too!




I think team Idropboys.com wore out the boys!!!

Here's to more Epic adventures in 2010!



2 comments:

Jennifer Yake Neuschwander said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!! Such a fun day. So glad to share it with you. It was a bonus to see where you went to girl scout camp. I'm currently channeling songs for the next great adventure.

Charisa said...

Looks like a great ride!