Monday, January 11, 2010

Last Day

I'm currently obsessed with Nickelback's song "If Today was Your Last Day." I play it over and over as I drive. The below to passages really sum up how I want my 2010 to be lived.

"Each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
That first step you take is the longest stride"

"Against the grain should be a way of life
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
So live like you're never living twice
Don't take the free ride in your own life"

A friend told me she thought it was a depressing song, but I don't at all. To me it is all about taking the opportunity that is in front of me and living my life to it's fullest.

Just thought I'd share...

No comments: